Office Manager - Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis, IN, United States
- Salesforce entry to capture equipment, labor, and materials used on jobs.
- Ensure that all jobs scheduled by operations staff are captured in Salesforce.
- Track employee hours to ensure team is paid properly. Perform labor utilization reports daily and weekly.
- Dispatching tickets for operations staff for upcoming jobs.
- Work with the Branch Manager to order supplies and make travel accommodations for employees. Issue purchase orders on a timely basis.
- Ensure that dashboards for bill and purchase order approvals are cleared on a daily basis.
- Ensure customer tickets are signed and reflect the proper items utilized.
- Meet weekly and monthly deadlines as established by the company; report any potential delays or related process issues and concerns to the Administrative Manager.
- Immediately respond to team and vendors; ensure that invoice queries and related questions and issues are resolved timely.
- Maintain records for tickets and manifests for each job.
- Assist with employee uniform rental program for branch: placing new orders, maintaining inventories, track and report totals for accurate billing, communicate changes with account representative and HR, etc.
- Creating invoices and submitting to customers in a timely manner.
- Checking dashboard on a daily basis to assist on collections, obtaining customer purchase orders, and ensuring invoices are submitted.
- Ensure that all billable items have been billed to the customer.
- Collaborate with the Administrative Manager for necessary training and guidance on processes, protocols, and best practices related to invoicing and purchase order management.
- Ensure that the proper process controls are documented and maintained to support the accurate exchange of information and related processes completed efficiently and timely.
- The Office Manager will also undertake other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned by Superior Environmental Solutions from time to time.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting and finances, revenue, and or other general business operations administration.
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong analytic, communication, multi-tasking, presentation and team work skills are required
- Team player able to function individually and collectively.
- Must have excellent software skills, Microsoft Office skills and be well-versed in other areas of office work.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated by results
- Can be flexible and adaptable in a complex, changing environment
- Works collaboratively
- Works with integrity
The Office Manager under minimum supervision will provide administrative support to the Branch Manager to ensure accuracy, timeliness and controls around payroll and managing information to ensure correct utilization of equipment, resources, and supporting the ongoing profitability of the branch.
The Office Manager’s specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
What you will be doing
Under minimum supervision the Office Manager is responsible for providing high-quality administrative support services and managing overall office activities for the branch.
Key responsibilities and functions may include, but are not limited to:
WORK SCHEDULE: Standard business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or as otherwise discussed with the manager.
What we are looking for
Essential Physical Job Functions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate