Site Manager- Decatur, IL
- Decatur, IL, United States
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Ongoing Opportunities for Growth, Development, and Career Advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations by responding to customer needs.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with customer to ensure job/tasks are performed in the desired manner.
- Daily review of job sheets for services performed the prior day. Verify labor, equipment including ancillary items, ensure that PPE/Supplies are identified properly. Document all subcontractor costs, transportation, waste disposal and rental equipment on job sheets, as applicable to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Effectively resolve customer complaints and/or service problems in a timely manner.
- Ensure regular communication with Department Managers to get feedback and inquire about new opportunities, outages, etc.
- Attend monthly contractor safety meeting, or as needed.
- Attend Contractor Outage Planning Meetings.
- Act as a safety and environmental champion, lead by example, participate in health, safety and environment activities and correct/coach unsafe conditions and behaviors among subordinates and others.
- Drive change with a focus on safety (goal of zero accidents) and continual improvement.
- Develop, implement, and audit operational procedures for safe and efficient distribution of all service lines in compliance with safety and environmental guidelines.
- Meet with the assigned Program Managers or designated Supervisors, as applicable to communicate customer requirements and review the daily job schedule; discuss priorities, changes, equipment availability, etc. to best meet the customer’s needs.
- Work with Program Managers or designated Supervisors, as applicable to resolve customer complaints and service problems in a timely manner, while maintaining/improving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all required paperwork and job sheets for prior days’ work performed is accurate and submitted to Admin for billing.
- Discuss and review planned or proposed work with the assigned Sales Representative and Regional Operations Manager to ensure the necessary resources are available to meet budgetary goals and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure employees are working complete the job/task in the best interest of safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure employees are complying with all company policies and procedures, including adherence to all safety rules or best practices, attendance, substance abuse, theft, willful or neglectful damage to company equipment, uniforms, and all company rules and regulations.
- Interview potential new hire candidates, assign duties, evaluate employee performance, perform evaluations, resolve personnel issues, motivate and train staff to assure efficiency, continued growth and professional development.
- Recognize changes in the market resulting from environmental, economic, or competitive conditions and develop sales strategies to mitigate such changes.
- Update knowledge and skills to meet the needs of a changing customer and service line mix.
- Ensure the company image is developed and maintained favorably with customers and suppliers.
- Participate in weekly Safety and Operations calls, as scheduled.
- Regularly communicate with Regional Operation’s Manager, Sales, and Corporate Management regarding the current status of overall customer relations and opportunities.
- Support and assist management in any other functions as may be deemed important and necessary for successful location or division operation.
- Other work-related duties will be assigned by Employer from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years in the Environmental and/or Industrial Services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 5 years managerial experience
- Minimum 5 years of safety and government compliance
- Sales experience preferred
- High ethics and values
- Action-oriented and results-driven
- Customer focused and employee safety attitude
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent oral and written Communications
- Strong background in team building
- Physical demands limited to walking, standing and sitting
- Lifting and moving equipment
- Industry Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Total Quality Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Agility
- Building Effective Teams
Superior Environmental Solutions (SES) is seeking a dedicated Site Manager to join our dynamic team. As Site Manager, you will direct operations, dispatch, employee retention and advancement, and promote sales/marketing for the assigned territory. The Site Manager’s overall accountability is to ensure customer responsiveness and customer satisfaction; achieved by providing high quality industrial cleaning service focused on safety and our customer’s needs. You will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer service through both customer interface and business operations, specifically the management of the operation’s process of the assigned accounts.
SES offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits packaging including:
What you will be doing
Key responsibilities and functions may include, but are not limited to:
What we are looking for
Superior Environmental Solutions (SES) is a 24-hour industrial cleaning company that provides a variety of plant maintenance and cleaning services to production facilities throughout the Midwest. Founded in 1999, the company now operates 13 locations across Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. SES takes great pride in our industry leading safety rating and integrated programs. Our services include industrial cleaning, water blasting, tank cleaning, emergency response, vacuum truck/tanker services, waste management, transportation, and hazardous waste disposal. SES is committed to providing responsive and quality service to manufacturers in an array of industries.
We know that our employees are crucial to the success and strength of our organization, and our in-house and on-going training programs ensure that all SES employees are well educated in OSHA regulations and SES specific operational policies. SES employees are focused on safety and dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations in every way.
Apply today! For more information about SES career opportunities, text SESJOBS to 97211
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.